We would like to extend our most heartfelt welcome to you from our church family. Our goal is to make Church at 2021 an inviting environment for prayer, worship, fellowship, discipleship and healing. It would be a great joy and blessing to have you join us as we continually grow in Jesus Christ.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is one God, eternally existent in Three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the infallible, authoritative word of God, written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is by grace, provided by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ at the cross. Believing in Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved.
- Baptism by immersion is an outward confession of identification with Christ Jesus in His death, burial and resurrection.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift from God subsequent to salvation.
- Divine healing has been provided by Jesus Christ through His redemptive work at Calvary.
- Believers are to become a vital part of the local church for edification, education, fellowship and service.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and will gather those who have trusted in Him to be with Him forever.
- Just as there is a place called Heaven prepared for those who trust Christ as Savior, there is a place called Hell for those who reject the salvation provided for man in Christ Jesus.
What We Offer
- Prayer room
- Prayer services
- Active prayer chain
- Excellent youth/children's ministry
- Bible study groups
- Special holiday services
- Powerful guest speakers
- Monthly men's and women's meetings
- Annual Great Big Day festivities
- Live praise and worship
- Eternal life through the introduction of Jesus Christ